And So It Is.

And So It Is.

I love you

I bless you

I forgive you

I release you

And so it is.

I’ve been having hard time letting go some character defects the last couple weeks and when my mom showed me this mantra it became apart of my daily release. Weather it’s for a person, place or thing. When I say it a few times in a row I can feel the peace and compassion flood into my heart.

20140529-151910-55150974

This past weekend I really struggled with feeling alone in a room full of people. It is only because I am my toughest critic. I found that my self talk was extremely negative. It’s like 25% of my mind has no idea of my worth so it’s like a constant battle in my head with the other 75%. 25% doesn’t seem like much but that 25% has a extremely LOUD VOICE and when she wants to be heard, she screams. That is when I found myself saying this mantra the most. And than that voice quiets and a much stronger, wiser voice chimes in.

 

“I love YOU because you are YOU,

I bless your heart,

I forgive your sins,

I release your negative energy,

AND SO IT IS!!!”

Everyday is a challenge but everything I want is on the other side of fear so my life depends on reaching out with the risk of rejection, my life depends on loving myself, my life depends on BEING OK with it just being me, for the time being

I never have been actually alone. My life just began 3 months ago when I became my own person. This is all a process and I just need to trust in that and trust in my Higher Power. As long as the knowledge of my worth is growing that’s all that matters because we all struggle with that. It’s a life long battle.

I’m grateful to wake up sober this morning.

I’m grateful that my daughter KNOWS who I am; even through the phone.

I’m grateful to be self sufficient.

I’m grateful for the ability to learn and grow, everyday.

I’m grateful for the power of words and thoughts.

I’m grateful for the ability to change a negative into a positive.

img_5290-2

I AM STRONG!!!

AND SO IT IS!!!


6 thoughts on “And So It Is.

  1. I am so grateful you are you. Perfect in your imperfections. Wild and untamed. Wise and powerful. I love you with every cell of my body.

  2. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read something like this before. So nice to seek out somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thanks for starting this up. this web site is something that’s needed on the net, somebody with a bit of originality. helpful job for bringing something new to the web!

  3. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So good to seek out any person with some original ideas on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this web site is something that’s needed on the internet, someone with slightly originality. helpful job for bringing one thing new to the web!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *